1.8.10

I'll love you forever

Even if you turn blue of envy because I talk to pretty people
I promise I'll still love you
Because that's proof right there you love me

Even if you cry every night before you go to sleep and need me to comfort you
I promise I'll still love you
Because that's proof right there you trust me

Even if you embarrass me in front of really important people without really meaning it
I promise I'll still love you
Because that't proof right there you don't care what other people think about you

Even if you hurt me and make me feel depressed because of something you said to me
I promise I'll still love you
Because that's proof right there you are only human

Even if you leave me hanging one night because your best friend is crying her heart out
I promise I'll still love you
Because that's proof right there you're a great friend

And even if you one day leave me to live your life without me
I promise I'll still love you
Not as my partner but for who you are and for the time we spent together

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar