8.7.09

during the night

let's run away togehter
we'll go to Paris
and we'll make love
until we fall asleep

let's wander the streets
together
holding hands and never
ever
letting go

let's live togehter
you and I
until we'll get grey
and really old

let's die together
and let's never let go

-

don't make me run away
not again
not like you used to

don't make me love you
like I once thought I did
like you made me think I did

don't let me go away
not like you did once before
never lose your grip of me

don't leave me alone
because of my words anymore
shut your ears and sing a song

sing about us and our fragile lovestory

-

it's raining again
just like I said it would

it's cold again
just like I expected

soon there will be snow falling
down om me and my thoughts

soon I'll hear jingle bells again
and I'll think of you
(just like I'm used to do)

and I'll never be able to forget
what we had and will never have again

-

those blue eyes
looking at me with fear

those blue eyes
begging me to hold you

those blue eyes
letting tears fall from them

those blue eyes
loving me more than anything else

those blue eyes
running away from me

leaving me behind

those blue eyes

-

på bussplats G i ett visst
centrum i en viss
stad väntar jag på bussen som
ska föra mig närmare
mitt hem

buss nummer femfyrafyra ska jag
sätta mig på och räkna
andetag

jag ska vicka på mina tår och jag ska
hålla hårt i min väska och jag ska
titta på mannen med de bruna ögonen och jag ska
hoppas att han inte märker

någonting

1 kommentar: