10.5.11

old words

And it could be so great
you and me in the rain
and I could tell you how much I love you

We could spend the night together
chatting at my kitchen table
and we could kiss when the sun is rising

I could be the girl of your dreams
and you could be my sweet lovebird

We could braid our fingers together when
we sleep and we could
love each other until we close our eyes
and never wake up again

But the last part is not for now
we could start by loving each other
we could start by looking in to each others
eyes and I would close mine and think
about how lucky I am
that I have found you

This could be a lovely storytail
We could find each other and just
love, laugh, sleep, talk
I want to live my life with you
I want to love you forever.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar